- Title: Trance Dancing with the Jinn: The Ancient Art of Contacting Spirits Through Ecstatic Dance
- Author(s): Yasmin Hennish
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Publication Date: 1 Jan. 2017
Trance Dancing with the Jinn is ahands-on guide for connecting with the subtle energies and gaining secret knowledge of spirits and deities through physical movement.
Our Rating - Book of the Month: February 2017
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by PGUK, London, UK
Join Malèmene and Auberone on their journey into consciousness through life itself. Even in a world of telepathic communication and inter-planetary travel, all is not well.
Imagine being not only blinded as a child but surviving the Nazis Buchenwald concentration camp. Lusseyran writes of how blindness enabled him to discover aspects of the world he would not otherwise have known.
Our Rating - Book of the Month: April 2016
A diverse group of authors journey into the fringes of human consciousness, tackling psychic and paranormal phenomena, lucid dreaming, synchronistic encounters, and more.
The Nine Eyes, also known as Ascension Keys, are the nine levels of consciousness that served as the foundation for Egypt’s awakened civilization.