Entheogens & Psychedelics
- Title: Ayahuasca: Rituals, Potions and Visionary Art from the Amazon
- Author(s): Arno Adelaars and Christian Ratsch
- Publisher: Divine Arts
- Publication Date: 2 Jan. 2017
An authoritative treatise on the use, history, culture, and art of the sacred plant medicine Ayahuasca.
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by Divine Arts, Milton Keynes, UK.
An exposé into the dark recesses of the human psyche.
A psychological model for the experience of the magic psilocybin mushroom.
- Title: The Bufo Medicinae Codex: Guidelines for the Proper Administration of 5 Meo DMT
- Author(s): Dr. Gerardo Ruben Sandoval Isaac
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: 10 Mar. 2017
In The Bufo Medicinae Codex Dr. Gerardo R. Sandoval Isaac, MD, guidelines for the proper administration of 5 Meo DMT.
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by author.
- Title: Listening to Ayahuasca: New Hope to Depression. Addiction, Ptsd, and Anxiety
- Author(s): Dr. Rachel Harris
- Publisher: New World Library
- Publication Date: 23 Feb. 2017
Could Ayahuasca offer new hope to to those suffering from depression. addiction, PTSD, and anxiety?
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by New World Library, Novato, CA, USA
Revealing the secrets to 5-MeO-DMT and the Spiritual Path to the Divine Light.
Part autobiography, part introduction to entheogens and visionary substances, "The Toad of Dawn" gives an overview of the history, use, and the benefits of the toad medicine, and reveals how it can be used to initiate people on a spiritual path.
Our Rating - Book of the Month: October 2016
Mystery School in Hyperspace is the first book to delve into the history of DMT, the discovery of its properties, and the impact it has had on poets, artists, and musicians.
"Breaking Convention"--a collection of essays and articles from the international conference of the same name--is a multifaceted exploration of the history, use, and benefits of psychedelics since the dawn of humankind.
With groundbreaking research and personal accounts, this one-of-a-kind anthology is a "best of" collection of articles and essays published by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS). Topics include the healing use of marijuana and psychedelics--including MDMA, ibogaine, LSD, and ayahuasca--for PTSD, anxiety, depression, and drug addiction.
Covering Christian art from 200 CE (common era) to the present, the author reveals that Jesus, the Teacher of Righteousness mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, is a personification of the Holy Mushroom, Amanita muscaria.
"Entheogens and the Development of Culture "makes the radical proposition that mind-altering substances have played a major part not only in cultural development but also in human brain development.