- Title: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: The MBSR Program for Enhancing Health and Vitality
- Author(s): Linda Lehrhaupt and Petra Meibert
- Publisher: New World Library
- Publication Date: 14 Mar. 2017
The MBSR Program for Enhancing Health and Vitality
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by New World Library, Novato, CA, USA
Meditation teacher and therapist Mark Coleman helps readers understand and free themselves from the inner critic using the tools of mindfulness and compassion.
With Mindfulness, Joseph Goldstein shares the wisdom of his four decades of teaching and practice in a book that will serve as a lifelong companion for anyone committed to mindful living and the realization of inner freedom.
Like a wise friend or kind teacher, Deborah Schoeberlein David--educator, meditator, and mother--walks you through a complete, easy-to-follow curriculum of mindfulness practice.