- Title: Led by Light: How to develop your intuitive mediumship abilities (Volume 1)
- Author(s): Joanna Bartlett
- Publisher: Alight Press LLC
- Publication Date: October 29, 2016
Learn how to communicate with Spirit safely and naturally
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by author.
- Title: Mediumship Scrying & Transfiguration for Beginners
- Author(s): Diana Palm
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Publication Date: August 8, 2017
A Guide to Spirit Communication.
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by Llewellyn Publications, USA
The second book in Llewellyn s Little Book series is a pocket-sized, hardcover guide to psychic development.
Join renowned author Richard Webster as he shows you how to take control of this innate skill by determining your own dominant sense, reading other people’s energy, deciphering non-verbal messages, and discreetly influencing others with your thoughts.
Formatted to fit your personal pace and learning style, 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability shows you how to build your psychic muscles day by day.
There's more to this lifetime than the naked eye can see, and Psychic Abilities for Beginners is the perfect guide to this unseen knowledge.
Even if you've never had a vision, Alexandra Chauran provides each step necessary to move from clairvoyant beginner to visionary expert.
The Way of the Psychic Heart is an easy-to-use guide to rediscovering your forgotten spiritual gifts.