- Title: Letting Go of Good: Dispel the Myth of Goodness to Find Your Genuine Self
- Author(s): Andrea Mathews
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Publication Date: August 8, 2017
Letting Go of Good: Dispel the Myth of Goodness to Find Your Genuine Self
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by Llewellyn Publications, USA
A woman s work is to define herself, writes award-winning slam poet Dominique Christina.
Clearing Clutter is your perfect guide to letting go of unnecessary attachments and living in peace and tranquility.
Here is a practical, step-by-step guide that gives parents the tools to teach children, from toddlers to teens, how to gain control of their technology use.
With simple inspirational exercises, this book by renowned voice teacher Chloe Goodchild gives readers the tools to guide them in a process of sound healing and soul communication that is guaranteed to open the heart and restore forgiveness, compassion, and interconnectedness between individuals and in their communities.
Our Rating - Book of the Month: May 2015
Filled with practical advice, powerful exercises, and fascinating stories from her clinical work, Parenting with Presence teaches us how to become the parents we most want to be while raising confident, caring children.