Enter the HeartSpace Portal, the gateway to Fifth Dimensional Consciousness
- Title: How to be Ultra Spiritual: 13 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority
- Author(s): J P Sears
- Publisher: Sounds True Inc
- Publication Date: 7 April 2017
Junk that Dogma and follow the 13 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by PGUK, London, UK
- Title: Born Aware: Stories & Insights from Those Spiritually Aware Since Birth
- Author(s): Dianne Brandon
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications
- Publication Date: July 8, 2017
Stories & Insights from Those Spiritually Aware Since Birth
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by Llewellyn Publications, USA
- Title: Deeper Awareness: A Framework for Progressive Spirituality
- Author(s): Dr. Bennie Elgin Calloway III
- Publisher: 48 Hour Books
- Publication Date: April 19, 2017
A Framework for Progressive Spirituality.
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by author.
- Title: Justin Time: Autobiographical Stories from an American Spiritual Master
- Author(s): J Jaye Gold
- Publisher: Peradam Press
- Publication Date: 1 Nov. 2016
With humor and perspective, J. Jaye Gold recounts stories from his life that underlie his metamorphosis from ordinary American kid to enlightened spiritual master.
- Review Credit: Review copy kindly supplied by Peradam Press, NY, United States
Many are familiar with teacher and poet Mark Nepo's books on inner transformation, relationship, and the emergence of purpose in our lives. But less well-known is the journey that shaped his vision as a teacher that began in 1987 when he was diagnosed with cancer.
The Story of Mu uses luminous illustrations and a mythic narrative structure to convey the great potential for peace and enlightenment that we all carry hidden within ourselves.
Compatible with any spiritual belief system, 365 Ways to Strengthen Your Spirituality shows how to experience profound transformation and blessings on your journey.
With Everything Mind, this emerging voice of the spiritual counterculture presents a riveting and insightful book about meditation, the search for deeper meaning, and the life-changing (and life-saving) process of waking up.
A new story for our time by a pioneer of the consciousness movement, Ralph White s memoir traces the life of someone who unexpectedly embarks on a spiritual quest into a new world view, experiences an opening to the mystical, and the beginning of a life dedicated to the creation of a new culture.
In Spiritual Regression for Peace & Healing, you will discover how to use regression to better understand and resolve fears, health issues, and karmic relationships and discover your special skills and talents in this life.
Exploring what the author calls the "shaman-poets"—Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, and Emily Dickinson—this book demonstrates how far ahead of their times these writers were in forecasting developments of our current time.
For the many who self-identify as "spiritual but not religious," Housden’s book Keeping the Faith Without a Religion offers us a way to embrace the extraordinary mystery of our lives without resorting to blind dogmatism or nihilistic scientism.
When Jonathan Talat Phillips experiences a devastating loss as a countercultural media activist, he unwittingly starts on a mystical journey marked by underground ayahuasca ceremonies, kundalini awakenings, prankster spirit guides, extraterrestrial encounters at the Burning Man festival, and miraculous energy healings that reshape his skeptical worldview.
Spiritual Bypassing provides an in-depth look at the unresolved or ignored psychological issues often masked as spirituality, including self-judgment, excessive niceness, and emotional dissociation.